Euro Note Souvenir LTD (www.euronotesouvenir.ie) is a privately owned website and Private Limited Company registered in Ireland (Registration number 640107). The purpose of this statement is to set out how we may use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using this Euronotesouvenir.ie web site generally you agree to this use.
Use of your Personal Information
1. When you use this site some of our services may require further details. This may require further information in order for us to contact you, e.g. when your goods are ready to be shipped, or when we do a promotion
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(a) to administer our website services;
(b) for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme.
We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We would like to keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) together with those of other companies and organisations, by any of the following methods:
telephone (including automated calls)
SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
(including products and services of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information about such products and services, please tick the opt-out box provided when we collect your details.
(c) to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
3. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of Your Information
4. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(a) to other companies, e.g. our own suppliers
(b) to employees and agents of Euronotesouvenir.ie to administer any products and services provided to you by Euronotesouvenir.ie now or in the future;
(c) agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
(d) to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions.
(e) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
(f) if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
5. In carrying out the activities specified in this section, we may transfer data to reputable companies outside the European Economic Area. We take steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the same level of protection as that required of us under applicable Irish data protection legislation.
8. We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies which we use on the site and to obtain your consent to the use of the cookies. In order to comply with these requirements we have prepared a cookies policy setting out information about cookies, detailing the cookies we use and providing information on how to manage cookies on your computer.
10. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
11. You have the right to access personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a small fee. Requests should be directed to the address below. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us (see details below).
12. Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
How can I get my name removed from the Euronotesouvenir.ie mailing list?
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to email@example.com with the word ‘remove’ in the subject line and the email address that you wish to be removed within the email. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request.